Payment by BTC get 5% discount off, use coupon code on Chekcout page to get discount! Cooupon code: BTC
The fastest way to get bitcoins is to find a Bitcoin Exchange or a Bitcoin ATM. Just take a look at the links bellow:
BUYBITCOINWORLDWIDE.COM: An extremely convenient website that will help you to locate a reliable bitcoin exchange that supports your favorite payment method.
COINATMRADAR.COM: All you need to know about bitcoin ATM. Detailed ATM map. Browse ATM by countries. They have a mobile App too. Android or iOS.
DISCLAIMER: Frequently, Bitcoin ATM fees and buying exchange rate are highest on the market! Please always double check the amount of bitcoins you will receive for your fiat money and compare it with an official and actual rate exchange like Preev.com. If the amount of coins is significantly lower than the expected one please do not proceed with payment and try a different method of buying Bitcoin.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you favorite Exchange is offering a wallet, please make sure to stay away from keeping your funds in that wallet or making any payments from that wallet. You should always have a personal 2nd wallet like Breadwallet, Greenaddress (mobile devices), Electrum(desktop). Any funds deposited in the wallet that your Exchange offered should be moved immediately to your second wallet.
Here is the easiest way to do everything – Set up a wallet, fund the account, and pay any bitcoin invoice in less than 20 minutes. Click here to know the exact steps of using BTC.
- Go to https://localbitcoins.com and sign up for an account. You don’t need ID. This takes 1 minute. You will get your own wallet there.
- For now, you can think of your wallet as your bitcoin bank account, it holds your bitcoins.
- Scroll down to Quick Buy and choose the type of transaction you want to do.
- If you choose MoneyGram or Western Union, you can pay online to a local seller as you will buy the bitcoins from them. Check the ratings and the rate, you’ll pay a little bit of a premium for their service.
- PayPal is offered but it is expensive. Check out all the payment options, there are many.
- Depending on the payment method you’ll have the account funded in less than hour without leaving your seat. This step takes you about 5 minutes of effort, maybe longer if you research several sellers.
- Once you make payment to the Seller, he will then transfer that amount of bitcoins to you wallet. This could take about an hour.
- When the bitcoins (it’s going to be a lot less than even 1 bitcoin) are in your wallet, then you make the transfer to the seller wallet.
- The wallet address looks like this alpha-numeric number – 74bcGtyp76ds97PtgajTU26fkyyMN6yuxz (it’s not a real wallet, don’t make any payment there)
- This is the very easiest way and may cost a couple percentage points more than going directly through an exchange. An exchange can take weeks or longer to fund and set up.
Important things to remember:
- You have to copy and paste the wallet address, don’t type it.
- Do not forget to add in seller fees when you make the initial deposit.
- Only do a transaction with a Trusted Seller!